Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to set goals for the fall? Awesome! But before you do that, assess your life with this autumn wheel of life worksheet and find out in which areas of your life you’re already thriving and which areas might need more of your attention.
Autumn is the perfect time to be active, set new goals, and excel. But before you go and start setting goals for the fall it’s important to assess your life and see which areas need your attention and in which areas you’re already doing well. And that’s why I created you an autumn wheel of life worksheet, so that you can easily see how you’re doing in different areas in your life.
I hope you like it!
How to use the Autumn wheel of life worksheet to assess your life
Whether you’re planning your work or fun things, it never hurts to be organized. And before you start setting goals it’s important to assess your life to see how you’re doing in different areas of your life.
And whenever you are planning, assessing or setting goals, you need to write them down or map them out. And the wheel of life worksheet is a great visual way to do self-assessment.
These worksheets come in 4 different designs and they can help you find out in which areas in your life you’re suffering and surviving and in which you’re already thriving.
You can use these “as-is” or add them to your US letter size planner or resize one of the design that comes without boarders to fit any planner or bullet journal and use the excess white space for notes or doodles.
And I think they look quite cute. What do you think?
Materials I use and recommend
- Printer – I have this HP printer that I absolutely love.
- Paper – I use this HP Premium 32 paper for most of my printables.
- Cute pens to write – I lovelovelove these Stabilo Mini Pens.
- Optional: a binder – these Avery binders are great
- Optional: a bullet journal – This notebook by Vivid Scribbles is a hidden gem (and my favorite!)
What is the autumn wheel of life worksheet and how to use it
Here’s what Wheel of Life / Level 10 self-assessment tool is and how to use it
What is the wheel of life worksheet?
The Wheel of Life worksheet is something that life coaches have been using for a long time.
The tool has a lot of names – Wheel of Life, Life Wheel, Level 10-life – but because the first time I heard about this tool it was called the Wheel of Life I’ve been using that ever since.
And the simple idea behind the tool is that you can choose which areas of your life you’d like to review and concentrate on and then you assess that area of your life in a scale of 1 to 10.
When assessing your life in a scale of 1 to 10, if you choose
- 1-3 you feel like that area of your life is making you suffer – these areas of your life will need your attention and you need to address the issues that are making you feel this way.
- 4-7 you feel like you’re hanging in there and surviving – these areas of your life will need your attention and you need to make some changes in your life
- 8-10 you feel like things are going well and you’re thriving – you can celebrate your success, continue doing what you’re doing because it’s working for you and/or make adjustments to thrive even more!
After you’ve assessed different areas of your life, you’ll need to think actionable steps that can take you to the next level.
How to use the wheel of life worksheet?
I’ve written about the wheel of life self assessment tool before and you can find the step-by-step instructions with a lot of helpful questions that’ll guide you through the worksheet from this post:
But if you’re familiar with this tool, then I’ve written a quick guide for you instead.
Quick guide to use the worksheet
If you’re already familiar with the Wheel of Life or Level 10 Life, then here are the quick instructions how to assess your life with this Autumn Wheel of Life worksheet:
- Print out the Autumn Wheel of Life worksheet(s) at the end of this post. You can choose your favorite from 4 desings or print two if you have more areas of your life you’d like to assess.
- Choose the areas you’d like to assess and write them on each sector
- Go through each area of your life one by one. Think whether you’re suffering (1-3), surviving (4-7) or thriving (8-10)
- Color the circles on each sector depending which number you feel like you’re at. The inner circle is 1 and the outer circle is 10.
- After you’ve colored you can instantly see which areas of your life need your attention (numbers 1-7) and in which areas you’re already doing well.
- Think of actionable steps that could improve your life and would give you a better “number”.
- After you’ll know what you need to change, you’re more prepared to start setting your goals.
Note! I recommend to read the step-by-step instructions from the post I’ve written, so that you’ll have more guidance and supporting questions to get even more out of this self-assessment tool.
Check out post: Wheel of Life: Are you suffering, surviving or thriving.
Which categories and areas of your life you can assess with this tool
I like to use more detailed categories when I assess my life. And that’s why I assess 16 different areas of my life.
You can choose as many or as few you like, but if you go with 8 then you’ll only need to print out one worksheet. And if you go with 16 categories because you want to do more detailed assessment, then you can print out two worksheets and add the categories on them.
Here’s a list of different categories you can choose from:
- Significant other / relationship
- Family life / kids
- Extended family / relatives
- Living environment / home
- Personal finance
- Career / profession
- Workplace / work environment
- Looks and self-image
- Mental wellbeing
- Health and energy
- Hobbies and free-time
- Dreams and goals
- Spirituality / Intellectual stimulation
- Exercise and nutrition
- Time management
The autumn wheel of life worksheet looks like this:
How to download the autumn wheel of life worksheet
You can find most of my pretty & practical planner sheet, calendars, worksheets and checklists free from the SaturdayGift Printables Library.
But these printables you can download right from this post.
Download the printables under each image above or from these links:
DOWNLOAD: PINK Autumn Wheel of Life worksheet.
DOWNLOAD: BLUE Autumn Wheel of Life worksheet.
DOWNLOAD: BEIGE Autumn Wheel of Life worksheet.
Tip! I’ve noticed that the printable looks better when it’s first saved to your computer and then printed from there. That way you can choose the printer settings you like to have.
Don’t miss any of the future SaturdayGift pretty and practical worksheets. Sign up with the form below.
Next steps: get the other printables of this series
These printables are part of the 12-week planning series. Each season I’ll be gifting you new planner sheets that’ll help you plan “seasonally” and set and achieve your 12-week goals.
The other articles/planner sheets of this 12-week planning -series are: