This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Looking for a pretty and free today’s plan printable? You might like these daily planner template designs.
A plan of action is essential for managing your days and stress less.
With the help of printable today‘s plan template, you can easily keep track of all your daily tasks and stay organized.
These free printable templates come in four colors, each of which has a calendar so you can keep track of your schedule and plan ahead.
This printable is one of my personal favorites. I use it only on those super hectic and extra busy days, so I can plan and organize my day effectively. So there’s no need to print 30 of them for each month. But if you want to print 30 of them, you’re more than welcome to do so because these are free for personal use, so go wild!
You can instantly download these free printable daily planner templates from this post, and please feel free to print out as many as you need for your personal use.
- Scroll down until you see your favorite design
- The (instant) download link/download button to grab the pdf files can be found under each image
- An ad might pop up, but after you close it the PDF will appear.
3 Simple Steps to Plan Your Day
- Check your goals and deadlines and create a monthly/weekly plan.
- Then drill it down to relevant tasks to do each day.
- Just click the link below the image, download and print out this simple today’s plan printable with a calendar and start tackling those tasks and to-dos one by one.
Today’s plan printable for January 2024
Printable Today’s Plan Template for February 2024
“Today’s plan” schedule for March
Today’s plan of Action for April 2024
Today’s plan printable for May 2024
Printable Today’s Plan Template for June
“Today’s plan” schedule for July 2024
Today’s plan of Action for August
Today’s plan printable for September 2024
Printable Today’s Plan Template for October
“Today’s plan” schedule for November 2024
Today’s plan for DecembeR
How to use today’s plan of action printable
Today’s plan printables have a variety of features/sections and a lot of space to add your own information.
These are the sections you can find in Today’s Plan daily planner.
- Each today’s plan of action printable has a schedule from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- There’s a place to write your to-do list/action checklist.
- And 3 goals you want to tackle that day.
- There’s no place to add all meals, but there’s a place to plan what’s for dinner.
- There are also 8 boxes for how many glasses of water to drink each day. You color them and track that you’re keeping enough hydrated during your busy day!
- And then there is a Monday-starting and Sunday-starting monthly calendar (depending on which one you prefer), so you can easily plan for the coming week.
You might also like these printables from the SaturdayGift website. Most of the printables are instantly downloadable, so no login is needed!
Weekly planner templates: Weekly planner printable – 39 cute free weekly calendar templates
So go ahead, grab your copy and get planning today or tomorrow!
I hope these free printable today’s plan of action templates help you stay on top of all the tasks and to-dos that come your way.