This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Want to manifest your goals and dreams into reality? Super! Here are super cute vision board template printables you can use to do just that. Custom your own vision board by cutting pictures and empowering words from magazines, or use the dream board quotes and words provided in this post.
And to make it even easier for you, I’ve created multiple dream board template PDFs you can use for creating vision boards.
Whether it’s an effective vision board for goals you’re looking for, or you have a group of friends each creating their own dream boards just for fun, you can find free templates and add your own images to personalize and make vision boards work for you.
How to use a printable vision board
To use a printable vision board is super simple.
Just choose one of the templates below and write on it or add images and words.
I’ve even added a few templates with quotes and words you can cut and glue to your printable vision board after you’ve printed it out.
Supplies you’ll need to create a vision board
- Board: Print out one of the vision board templates by scrolling down and finding the image of the PDF you like, downloading the printable and printing it out.
- Magazines, photos, other images.
- Scissors (to cut pictures and words from the magazines)
- Glue stick or double-sided tape to add the images and words and phrases on your board
Free vision board templates found in this post
If you want to skip some steps and create a beautiful vision board the easy way, use printable templates.
In this post you can find multiple cute free vision board templates. There are both portrait and landscape letter size templates. And the instant download links can be found under each individual image of the design. No sign up needed.
Size: Letter (but some of them can be resized and printed out as A4).
And this is how some of the vision board templates look like.
How to download the printable vision board templates
The download links can be found under each image of the PDF.
Just scroll down until you see the image of the pdf you’d like to use and you’ll find the download link under the image.
Please note: There will come an ad after you click the download link, but the printable will appear after you close the ad.
The images of the pdf have my SaturdayGift.com logo on a banner on them, but the printables come without that. It’s just there if someone wants to pin the image.
All printables ©SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only Not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
Cute minimal vision boards
And here are two versions of the landscape dream board templates with white background.
1. Cute vision board template for dreams and goals
2. Cute portrait vision board template for dreams and goals
DOWNLOAD: “My vision board” template – pretty pastel (portrait)
3. Cute vision board template for dreams and goals
Landscape vision boards in pastel colors
Let’s start with cute landscape vision boards in pretty pastel colors: pink, beige, green and grey.
4. Pink printable vision board template
DOWNLOAD: Super cute pink dream board
5. Elegant beige dream board template
DOWNLOAD: Super cute beige dream board
6. Gorgeous green printable vision board template
DOWNLOAD: Super cute green dream board
7. Stylish grey dream board template
DOWNLOAD: Super cute grey dream board
Simple vision board template with categories
Here are two simple vision board templates with categories.
In these vision board templates, you can add your goals for health, wealth, family life, relationships, career, knowledge, lifestyle, and fun things.
8. Vision board template with seven categories
DOWNLOAD: Dream board template with 7 categories
9. Vision board template with eight categories
DOWNLOAD: Dream board template with 8 categories
“My vision board” templates in pretty pastel colors
Here’s a another set of pretty pastel landscape vision board designs in pink, beige, green and grey. These are better suited than the other landscape vision boards if you want to use a lot of images.
10. Elegant beige printable dream board template
DOWNLOAD: Elegant beige vision board template
11. Gorgeous green vision board template
DOWNLOAD: Gorgeous green vision board template
12. Stylish grey vision board template
DOWNLOAD: Glamorous grey vision board template
13. Pink printable vision board template
DOWNLOAD: Pretty pink vision board template
Super cute & minimal dream board with shy panda
I wanted to make a super simple (and cute) kind of a financial vision board. I use this kind of board myself for my income and business turnover goals.
I also made another design that is all blank and you can use this design also for other than monthly income or other financial goals.
14. Simple “financial vision board” with a cute panda
15. Super simple blank dream board template with shy panda
Focus vision board for goals
This template is my favorite. I use this every time I set my goals.
On the top of printable you’ll write your focus.
Then underneath that 3 goals you’ll have around that focus.
And then underneath each goal you can write the projects (or action steps) that’ll help you achieve those goals.
Psst! And don’t forget to take extra good care of yourself and have fun!
You can find both portrait and landscape versions of this vision board design.
16. Portrait focus vision board for goals
DOWNLOAD: Portrait focus & goal template
17. Landscape focus vision board for goals
DOWNLOAD: Landscape focus & goal template
Pretty pastel portrait vision boards
Here are pretty pastel portrait vision board templates in Saturday Gift signature colors: pink, grey, green and beige.
18. Pretty portrait vision board (pink)
DOWNLOAD: Pink portrait vision board template
19. Pretty portrait vision board (beige)
DOWNLOAD: Beige portrait vision board template
20. Pretty portrait vision board (green)
DOWNLOAD: Green portrait vision board template
21. Pretty portrait vision board (grey)
DOWNLOAD: Grey portrait vision board template
Black & white vision board templates
Here you can find two black & white ink-friendly vision board templates.
22. Black and white “my vision board” to dream, believe, love and hope
DOWNLOAD: Black & white template (dream, believe, love, hope)
23. Black and white blank vision board with categories
DOWNLOAD: Black & white template with 8 categories
“Just the boxes” – blank vision board templates
Here are two blank vision board templates where you can add your own categories.
24. Blank vision board template with 7 categories
25. Blank vision board template with 8 categories
Vision board kit – Quotes & words to add to your vision board
You can find words and quotes you can add to your vision board in this vision board kit.
26. Quotes for a vision board
DOWNLOAD: Vision board quotes
27. Vision board words
Here are a few words you can add to your vision board.
DOWNLOAD: Vision board words PDF
Vision board words:
- Keep it simple
- Travel more
- Team work
- Dream house
- Happy home
Tip: Add some of your core values on your dream board to make sure you’re living purposefully and aligned with them.
Extra tip: Add the date or even cut out a calendar to your vision board to mark the date you’d like your dream or goal to happen.
You can print out one of the yearly calendars and cut out the month and circle the date you’d like your goal to be achieved or dream to come true.
Don’t want to use templates? No worries!
If you don’t want to use templates but would still like to make a vision board there are a few other options.
You can create a digital vision board, make a mood board or create a physical vision board by cutting images and words from a newspaper or magazine and glue them on a poster board or cork board.
Physical vision board
You can learn more about making a physical vision board from this post I wrote: Vision board – how to create one and reach your goals and dreams
Digital vision board idea
You can use Trello or other apps that you’re familiar with to create a digital vision board.
Quick tips for creating a vision board in Trello:
- Go to Trello (Create a free account if you don’t already have one)
- Create a new board and call it a Vision Board or My Dreams and Goals (or something similar)
- Create lists for different categories of your life (f.ex. family, finances, relationships, traveling, health, etc.)
- Create cards under each list. And add images, quotes, words, pictures, and affirmations.
- Remember to look at your board daily. Don’t just create it and forget it.
If you’re familiar with Canva you can use that as a “vision board maker” to create a mood board.
Use a template they provide (or create from the scratch) and add free stock images, colors and words.
And if you don’t want to print out your vision board, you can display your vision board digitally as a desktop background.