Thank you for your interest in partnering with SaturdayGift.
I’m Cristina Morero, the blogger behind SaturdayGift, a professional buyer, MBA, NLP Master Practitioner, lover of streamlined life and a me-gifting extraordinaire.
- want to have beautiful homes and simplify their lives
- like planning, planners, pen & paper
- buy affordable quality over quantity, and everyday indulgences
- like pretty things, good vibes and be inspired
Blog topics my readers and followers like:
- How to create better routines and habits
- How to set and
- How to simplify their lives so they can spend more quality time with their loved ones and take extra good care of themselves
- How to plan a productive day, week and month
- Inspiration, self-care tips & personal development.
- Printable Calendars, checklists, trackers, planner pages.
How we could partner
I would love to hear your partnership ideas to create new and exciting quality content for the SaturdayGift readers.
Here are some ideas of the ways I would love to partner with your brand. And I’m open to new project ideas too.
- Sponsored Posts (links only tagged as sponsored, no do-follow links)
- Product reviews (links only tagged as sponsored, no do-follow links)
- Brand Ambassadorship (links only tagged as sponsored, no do-follow links)
Please note that I don’t accept any do-follow link requests for paid content and due to time constraints I’m not able to respond individually for these kinds of requests.
Guest posts: Unfortunately, I’m not accepting any guest posts at this time and due to time constraints am unable to respond to these types of requests.
Ad agency: My site is currently partnered with an advertising company (and I’m very happy with them), so I’m not looking for another ad agency at the moment, and due to the increased volume of inquiries and time constraints, unfortunately, I’m not able to respond to these individually.
Feel free to contact me
I’m always excited for the opportunity to work with wonderful brands.
If this is a partnership you’d be interested in please feel free to contact me via email:
Psst! Here’s also a link to my LinkedIn profile to see what else I’ve done in the past before SaturdayGift.
Contact me: email@example.com