Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to create a cute extra gift for your loved one? Super! Here’s how you can create a Reasons why I love you -jar with free printables.
Today’s gift is all about good vibes and love! It’s a set of printables that you can use to create a Reasons Why I Love You Jar.
I hope you’ll like it!
Create a Reasons Why I Love You Jar for your loved one – pretty (& free!) printables
The I love you jar is so fun (extra) gift to give to your loved one. There are prewritten slips you can use, but also blank ones so you can write your own love notes.
This jar can be used other times too (not just on Valentine’s Day). And you can keep adding new notes to the jar, so it’ll never go empty!
What is a Reasons Why I Love You Jar?
Reasons Why I Love You Jar is a fun gift you can give to your loved one.
It’s a jar that you fill with notes – the “reasons” why you love your special some one.
And the notes can be anything!
They can show appreciation, they can let your loved one know how grateful you are of having him/her in your life – they’re fun little love notes.
Materials I use and recommend
- Printer – (I have this HP Printerthat I absolutely love)
- Ink (I use this super affordable service, so I never run out)
- Premium paper – I use this premium paper for my love notes.
- OR Ultra premium paper – if you want to go with even thicker paper, then this is awesome paper.
- Scissors (I only use Fiscars Scissors – I’m a huge fan!)
- Optional: Paper trimmer (I have this one, it’s super!)
- Cute pens to write – (I lovelovelove all Muji pens)
- Jar – This is a very cute jar
Which printables are included
The Reason Why I Love You Jar printables that come with this post are:
- 2 sheet with 3 different labels to choose from for your jar
- A sheet with blank love notes
- 2 sheets (colorful and black & white version) with prewritten love notes that you can use
These are super cute:
The instructions for the Reasons Why I Love You Jar
Here are the detailed instructions for the I Love You Jar:
1. Choose a jar and print the label or make your own.
Attach the label to the jar. (I use just double sided tape or a string.
2. Print the prewritten love notes and a good amount of the blank notes and cut along the dotted lines.
2. Add the prewritten love notes into the jar or write your own love notes. Write one “love message” on one slip so you’ll have a lot of notes in your jar. You can also keep on adding love notes.
3. After you’ve written a love note, fold the paper and add it into the jar.
4. When you’re ready you can gift the pretty jar full of love notes to your loved one!
Psst! Here are some Other Free Valentine’s Day Printables You Might Like:
Extra tips on how to create the I Love You Jar
Here are a few extra tips for the I love you -jar:
Extra tip # 1 – Create one jar for the both of you
What you can also do is to create one jar that you share with your loved one!
This is actually a fun way to connect with your significant other.
Each of you can write love notes to one another. And before you place the love note into the jar write the name of your loved one on the other side of the slip.
Then when you have a date night you can take all the love notes out from the jar and read them together.
You can even make this a tradition to read them on your anniversary!
Extra tip # 2 – make one for each family member
These love notes are perfect also for your kids! And you can make one jar for each family member – you included! And you, your significant other and your kids can all write “love notes” to one another and place them in the jars.
Then when ever someone is feeling a little down they can read the notes and remember that there’s a bunch of people full of love towards them!
What to write on the love notes?
You can write anything! You can show appreciation, tell them something you love about them, or write how they make you feel.
And here’s what the pre-written love notes say:
- I’m still wearing the smile you gave me.
- Stop making me think about you. I’m busy. …Side note: this is my favorite! 🙂
- You make my heart melt
- All of me loves all of you
- I love you more than I did yesterday. But not more than I will tomorrow.
- It’ll always be you
- All I need is you right here
- Nobody’s perfect but you’re so close to it, it’s scary
- You wanna know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again
- I still fall for you everyday
- I still get those stupid butterflies
- You are my happy place
- If nothing lasts forever, can I be your “nothing”?
- You make my heart melt
- I always wake up smiling. I think it’s your fault …Side note: this is my second favorite!
- You so a million little things that bring joy to my life
Which ones your favorite? Share in the comment!
Download the I love You Jar printables:
Sign up and feel good every week!
Join the SaturdayGift tribe to be the first one to know about the new feel-good printables and other SaturdayGift goodies!