This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Looking for a pretty password tracker printable? Super! Here you can find 14 different printable password trackers, perfect for organizing all your login info. And the best part? These password logs are not just super cute but also totally free to download for personal use. I hope you like them and find them helpful.
A password keeper printable is a great way to keep your passwords organized and easy to find. There are many different versions of password trackers, but they all have the same basic
If you struggle with keeping track and organizing your passwords, one of these free printable password tracker templates could be the perfect tool. So ditch the sticky notes, fill in your printable password log, and keep track of all your passwords and usernames.
What is a password tracker printable?
A printable password tracker is a simple printable sheet you can use to log your passwords. This is extremely useful if you have multiple online accounts and always forget which password goes with which account.
How to use a password tracker printable?
Using a password tracker printable is easy!
Simply print out one sheet and then fill in the username and password for each account. Be sure to keep your data safe so that only you can access it.
How to fill in the password tracker
- Step 1: Print out your favorite printable password log (you can download instantly one or more from this post).
- Step 2 (optional): Place the printable in a binder or another type of notebook.
- Step 3: write down the username and password for each website you visit.
NOTE: Keep your password tracker in a super safe place and refer to it when needed
How to print out your favorite free password tracker templates
You can find the download links under the image+description of each design. These are printable gifts (aka totally free password keeper templates for personal use), so no sign-up is needed!
All designs ©SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
Download your cute printable password tracker (free printables)
Here are the password tracker printables that you can download and use instantly! There are 14 pretty designs to choose from, so go ahead and pick your favorite ones.
Cute free printable password tracker – pretty designs
DOWNLOAD: Cute password keeper printable free
Password keeper – free printables
DOWNLOAD: Cute pink password log printable
Printable password log – Black & White PDFs
Free printable password organizer PDF – landscape designs
7 Tips for Using Printable Password Trackers
- Password trackers are best kept in a drawer but not right on the computer.
- Write your passwords down in a password tracker printable.
- Take a photo of your tracker. (But make sure to keep the photo safe as well.)
- If you want extra security, use a code instead of the number that appears in your actual password so that someone cannot figure out the entire length of your password.
- You may want to add security questions and answers for each account you have on your password tracker.
- Passwords for electronic devices, such as cell phones, computers, or laptops, can be included on password trackers. Still, I don’t recommend ever adding the main passcodes you use to enter your phone, computer, or online bank on any tracker.
- Never use just one password for all your accounts.
3 Ways you can organize passwords
There are various ways you can organize your passwords. The most important part is finding a system that works for you and that you can easily stick to.
1. Use a printable password tracker.
A paper organizer is a simple and easy way to keep track of passwords. Psst! Download your favorite from this post.
2. Use a spreadsheet or Airtable to easily organize passwords.
If you’re looking for a digital solution, try using a spreadsheet or a program like Airtable to organize all the different website login information easily. But be super careful when putting your passwords into a digital format- ensure it’s a secure system! I never add my passwords to the cloud because it’s just too risky. I maintain a running list of websites on Airtable, which includes the login information but not the password.
3. Use digital/Online Password Manager to keep your passwords safe.
Why use a password tracker printable?
There are many benefits to using a password tracker printable. First, it can help you keep track of all your passwords in one place.
Printable password templates make it easy to keep track of passwords, especially those that are complex or difficult.
Password organizers can help you manage all your different passwords without having them be easily guessed.
Your password log can be hacked if you store it online.
Password logs allow you to keep all your passwords in one place.
Using a password log will help you remember your login information.
Organizing your passwords is simple and easy with a password log.
How to Choose a Secure/Great Password
- Your password needs to be complex so it can’t easily be guessed.
- Use a password that is at least 10 characters long.
- Add in special characters, such as symbols and numbers.
- Mix up uppercase and lowercase letters with the numbers and symbols to make your password harder for others to crack.
Want all the freebies?
Liked these templates? You might also like the Free Printable Wi-Fi Password Signs