Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Did you know that you can easily print on post-it notes? Want to know how to do that? I put together step-by-step instructions for you to transform your sticky notes to to-do lists, chores lists and insprirational quotes.
I don’t know about you, but my desk is packed with papers and post-it notes. Please tell me I’m not alone with this one!
And I’ve been working relentlessly to create a system where all the papers, notes, tasks, to-do’s, chores and ideas will have a “home”. And that I can streamline, simplify, organize and prettify (!) my work-life (and life-life) to have more time for more important things like the people I care about (including me!).
And while I’m doing that I’ll be sharing the printables I create with you, so that you can also organize, simplify and prettify your life.
And today you get to transform all your post-it notes into productivity notes by learning how to print on them! How cool is that! I’m so excited!
Materials you’ll need
- Printer (I have this one that I absolutely love)
- Ink (I use this super affordable service, so I never run out)
- Paper to print the template
- Post-it notes or sticky-notes 3×3 (I love these bright ones and these pastels ones)
- Print on Post-It notes Template (can be found in the free SaturdayGift printables library)
- Print on Post-It notes templates for to-do lists, chores lists and/or inspirational quote (can be found in the free SaturdayGift printables library)
How to print on Post-it Notes
It’s super easy to print on sticky notes.
I made you a template where you’ll just need to add your Post-its and then put that template back to the printer.
And then there are three different templates you can choose from depending what you’d like to print on those notes.
- To-do lists
- Chores checklists
- And inspirational quotes
I hope you like them!
I’ll walk you through how to use these templates and I hope they’ll simplify and prettify your desk!
Step-by-step instructions to print on Post-it notes
Here are the step-by-step instructions with pictures how to print on sticky notes.
Print the template & add the post-it notes
Print your favorite or all three!
3. After you’ve added the Post-it notes on the template, you’ll need to put that paper back into the printer.
NOTE: Make sure you’re putting the paper into the printer the right way. In my printer, I’ll need to put it upside down and the “top” of the paper goes in to the printer first. But every printer is a bit different, so check it before you print.
4. Then choose whether you want to print the To-do lists, the chores lists or the motivational quotes. (you can definitely print all three of them too!)
5. Open that file on your computer and print the one you like on the template with the blank Post-it notes.
EXTRA TIP: You can reuse the template. Take the printed sticky notes away and put new blank ones and print on them.
You can print as many as you need for your personal use.
And tada! You’re done!
The templates look like this:
© SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
How to download the print on post-it notes templates
You can download the print on Post-it notes templates from the Free SaturdayGift Printables Library. You’ll need a password.
Psst! I keep all my pretty & practical printables there!
If you don’t have the password, simply fill out the form below for access.
If you already have the password you can access the library here.