Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to plan ahead your Black Friday Shopping, save money and make sure you won’t purchase things you didn’t plan to buy? Super! Here’s a pretty and practical Black Friday Shopping List Printable set that’ll help you stay focused with all the amazing deals!
Today’s gift is a Black Friday shopping list printable that comes in 4 different designs. All of them will help you stay focused and plan your shopping ahead so that you’ll save money and buy only the things you’ve been planning to buy.
Plus the printables are so pretty that you can use them in your planner, binder or as-is.
I hope you like them!
Black Friday Shopping List Printables
These Black Friday Shopping List Printables come in 4 different designs and they’re US letter size.
One of them comes without the boarders and can be easily resizable to fit any planner size.
How to use the Black Friday Shopping List?
First there’s a place to write your overall budget.
Then there are two boxes you can write extra information and notes.
The “columns” on the printable:
- First column: On the first lines you can write WHAT you’d like to buy.
- First box – Normal Price: Here you can write the regular price of the product that you’re thinking about buying.
- Second box – Hope to pay: Here you can write HOW MUCh you’d like to pay for the product if you’ll find it on sale.
- Lines – Where to buy: Here you can write the store name you are trying to find the product.
- Next box – Found it: This box you can “check” when you’ve found and purchased the product.
- Box – Spent $: Here you can write how much you paid for the product.
- Box – Saved $: Here you can write how much you saved. You can get this by calculating the difference between the Normal Price and the Spent $.
- And after Black Friday you can calculate the total spendings and the total savings.
Download the Black Friday Shopping lists:
Want to find some amazing Amazon Black Friday deals? Super! I’ve put together a list of awesome quality products that won’t turn into clutter.