Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to be extra prepared for Amazon Prime Day 2020? Here’s a printable Prime Day wish list that can help you plan your purchases
If you’re anything like me you like good deals! And Amazon Prime Day is no exception. But as much as one loves a good deal, it’s also a good idea to be prepared, plan ahead, and be mindful when spending some of that hard-earned money. And some good guidelines to follow is to buy well thought out quality things that you really want.
And to help you (and myself!) with that, I made this Prime Day wishlist printable. I use it for planning my shopping and to make sure I’m only buying things I really want and need. And that printable is today’s gift!
And I also have here everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day so that you can take advantage of the deals and make some well-thought-out quality purchases.
What is a printable Prime Day wishlist and why you should use one
I always want to plan all my purchases so that I always buy things that are well-thought-out and that are something I really want and/or need.
And I want to gift you this printable Prime Day wishlist that I made so that you can plan your shopping as well if you’d like!
It’s a printable gift! So instant download – no sign-up needed!
The color choices are pink, beige, blue and black & white/grey.
The size is US-letter, but the blue without the boarder and the grey/black&white should be fairly easily resizable to fit your planner or bullet journal.
How to use the printable Prime Day wishlist
FIRST: Print out the Amazon Prime Day Wishlist (you can instantly download your favorite design from this post).
And this is how you can use the printable wishlist:
BUDGET: First there’s a place to write your overall budget.
It’s important to have an idea how much you want to or how much you are willing to spend.
NOTES: Then there are two boxes you can write extra information and notes.
The “columns” on the printable:
- First column: On the first column you can write WHAT you’d like to buy if you’ll find a good deal. When you’ve written the item name then you can start planning.
- First box – Normal Price or Normal $: Here you can write the regular price of the product that you’re thinking about buying.
- Second box – Hope to pay or Wish $: Here you can write HOW MUCH you’d like to pay for the product if you’ll find it on sale on Amazon Prime Day.
- OPTIONAL – Watch List: If you’re going to use the “Watch Deal” -notifications on Amazon, then cross this box after you’ve found the product and you’ve added it to your “Watchlist”. If you’re not familiar with how to watch deals on Amazon I have everything written down with step-by-step instructions in this post. Just click here to read the step-by-step instruction on how to watch deals on Amazon (it’ll scroll down to that part of this post).
- Next box – Bought: This box you can “check” when you’ve found and purchased the product.
- Box – Paid $ or Spent $: Here you can write how much you paid for the product.
- Box – Saved $: Here you can write how much you saved. You can get this by calculating the difference between the normal price and the price you paid. TIP! Make sure you’re staying in the budget that you wrote on top of the list!
- Then after Prime Day is over, calculate the totals and feel good about your savings and that you stayed in your set budget.
And remember that it’s ok to buy nice things for yourself! Just try to make the purchases intentionally and stay within the budget.
TIP! I like to wait before I start using the new things I buy. So if I buy a lot of things on sale, I don’t start using ALL of them at the same time! Instead, I only get one thing each Saturday. I call those little gifts I get Saturday gifts! Hence the name of this blog!
You can download the wishlist from this post.
How to download Prime Day Wishlist printables:
You can instantly download your favorite Amazon Prime Day wishlist printable by clicking the link under the image of the PDF you like.
I hope you’ll find one you like! Enjoy!
All designs © SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
DOWNLOAD: Printable Prime Day Shopping List (PINK)
DOWNLOAD: Printable Prime Day Wishlist (BEIGE)
DOWNLOAD: Printable Prime Day Wishlist (BLUE)
© SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
Which one did you print out? Share in the comments!
And if you’re new to Amazon Prime Day, here you can find everything you need to know about it!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
- Amazon Prime Day is like Christmas in July.. except this year it’s happening in October! Prime Day is a huge once-a-year sales event where Amazon offers crazy-good deals for a lot of quality products like Instant pots and Roombas.
When is Prime Day 2020?
- This year (2020) Amazon Prime Day starts on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, at midnight, PST. And the amazing deals continued through Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
- In the past Amazon Prime Day has taken place in July.
- The year 2019 Amazon Prime Day started on Monday, July 15, 2019, at midnight, PST. And the deals continued through Tuesday, July 16, 2019.
To whom is the Prime Day for?
- Amazon Prime Day is for Amazon Prime members only. If you’re not a Prime member you can start a 30-day free trial here and take advantage of these great deals. (And after the trial if you’re not happy with your membership, then you don’t have to continue it.)
- Note that after the free trial, the Prime membership will have a cost, but the membership benefits are great – like the Prime Video service which is like Netflix, and the free shipping and excellent return policy makes it worth paying.
- TIP! If you’re a student with a valid .edu email address you can get a free 6-months Prime membership by clicking here.
What kind of benefits come with the prime membership?
These are my three favorite benefits of being an Amazon Prime member but this is not a full list.
- FAST, FREE, AND CONVENIENT shipping. And an AMAZING return and refund policy. (This is my number 1 reason that I love Amazon Prime)
- Amazon Prime Music which means an exclusive library of songs. It’s like Spotify with no ads.
- Prime Videos which means free movies and tv-shows. It’s like Netflix. I love love love love love love love it.
- Early access to deals! … And so much more.
And of course, the possibility to participate Amazon Prime Day and it’s amazing deals!
What kind of deals are there on Amazon Prime Day?
There are absolutely amazing deals on a lot of quality products, but the thing about Amazon Prime Day is that the deals sell out fast (check out below more information about the lightning deals) and if you’re not fully prepared and haven’t planned ahead your shopping you might miss some awesome deals.
But no worries! I’m going to be finding those deals for you and on Amazon Prime Day and I’ll be updating this post about my favorite deals on Amazon Prime Day 2020 so that you can find all amazing deals on quality products in one place.
You can find more information about Amazon Prime Day here.
How to watch Lightning Deals?
Lightning Deals are deals that come and go very fast. They’re super deals that have only a certain amount of items that will be sold at the lower price and once those are sold out then the deal disappears. So you want to be able to be one of those that get that deal! And here’s how you can be ahead of the game:
- Download the Amazon app on your phone, and turn on notifications. You can also watch for the lightning deals on your computer.
- Or go to Amazon (on Prime Day) and click there “Today’s Deals” and click on lightning deals on the menu (left side).
When you see a deal you like that is coming later that day, click “Watch Deal” under any items you like.
When the deal is starting you’ll get a notification on your phone or you can sign up to receive an alert by email.
How to get notified when deals go live on Amazon
If you’re looking for something specific but want to wait until the price is right, you might like to get notified when a deal that you’re eyeing on goes live.
Here’s how you can get a notification when deals go live.
Step 1: Click the options icon to view settings
Step 2: Scroll down to Programs & Features and click on Deals/Today’s Deals.
Step 3: Choose Upcoming Deals (or Lightning Deals)
Step 4: When you find the deal that you like, click “Watch This Deal” and you’ll be notified when the deal starts.
Next: Check out my favorite 2020 prime day deals
And now that we’ve covered everything print out your favorite Wish List, plan you shopping, and check out my post about my favorite Prime Day deals!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS?
PIN THIS POST – HOW TO BE EXTRA PREPARED ON AMAZON PRIME DAY + PRINTABLE WISHLIST – TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!