This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Are you looking for ways to help your students practice numbers and counting? Printable hundreds chart worksheets are an excellent way to engage kids with math, and it’s a fun activity that helps them develop basic numeracy skills.
What is a hundreds chart?
A hundreds chart is a grid of numbers from 1 to 100. It’s a visually engaging way to help kids see the patterns in numbers, do basic counting exercises, learn to skip count, and boost their number sense.
A hundreds chart is a great math tool for
- kindergarten students
- 1st grade
- 2nd grade
HOW TO PRINT: These printables are easy to print out and use – just follow these steps to get your worksheets printed:
- Scroll down until you find the design you’d like to print out
- Click on the instant download link under the image of the PDF (or the set of images)
- An ad might pop up, so close the ad, and the PDF file will appear
- Save the PDF to your computer and print them out.
Psst! The image has my logo on a banner but no worries, the PDFs come without it.
All the tables, charts, and math worksheets are copyright protected ©SaturdayGift Ltd. Graphics purchased or licensed from other sources are also subject to copyright protection. For classroom and personal use only, not to be hosted on any other website, sold, used for commercial purposes, or stored in an electronic retrieval system.
And here are all the free printable hundreds chart worksheets.
Colorful hundreds charts printable templates
100 chart – black & white answer key
DOWNLOAD: 100 chart printable – black & white
Colorful hundreds chart
DOWNLOAD: Colorful free printable hundreds charts
Blank hundreds charts – 4 colors
Blank hundreds chart printable – black & white
Missing numbers – Hundreds chart worksheet (partly filled in)
Let students fill in the missing numbers to complete the hundreds chart.
Missing numbers – 100s chart worksheet (mostly filled in)
These missing number worksheets have most of the numbers filled in. Let the students fill in the rest.
Hundreds number chart – even numbers filled in
Hundreds chart – odd numbers filled in
Hundreds chart for rounding
A fun idea: A Hundreds chart puzzle
You can create a hundreds chart puzzle easily with these free printable hundreds charts
- print out one of the templates
- cut the printable into puzzle pieces
- let kids arrange it back together
What is a hundreds chart used for?
A hundred’s chart is a great tool to help kids understand numbers and counting. It can also help them to learn number patterns, skip counting, addition, subtraction, and rounding off numbers.
These are a great addition to student math notebooks or used as a reference tool.
How do you teach students to use the hundreds charts?
- Start by having them identify numbers on the chart.
- Then, have them practice counting to 100
- Practice skip counting by twos, fives, and tens.
- Teach patterns – odd and even numbers
- You can also introduce addition and subtraction problems or have them fill in the missing numbers on the chart.
- Teach rounding – use the hundreds charts to help students understand which number is “closest.”
- You can also create hundreds chart puzzles for your students to piece together or use as a reference tool
Hundreds chart printables are also an effective way to introduce early learners to the concept of numeration and to help them develop basic math skills. With these charts, children can practice their counting skills, learn patterns in numbers, and build their confidence in dealing with larger numbers.
120 chart printable templates
Here’s the link to the 120 chart templates – free printables
Thousands chart printable templates
Here’s the link to the thousands chart templates – free printables
Place value chart
You can find multiple place value charts in this post to display ones, tens, hundreds, thousands, and millions.
Check out all the math printables
I offer a range of different math printables (multiplication charts, number lines, times tables, etc.) free for personal and classroom use.
Check out: All cute & free math printables