Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
If you want to show your guests in an elegant way where you’d like to seat them at your party, print out these place cards, write their names on them and your good to go!
Today’s gift will help you set your table and give you a way to show your guests in an elegant way where you’d like them to be seated at your party. It’s a set of printable vintage place cards.
I hope you like them!
Show in a pretty way where you’d like your guests to sit at the table with these printable place cards. They’re super easy way to make your guests feel extra special:
- Print as many sheets you need
- Cut out the cards
- Write your guests names on them
- Fold them in half
And you’re good to go!
These printable vintage place cards are a simple way to give your dinner party a bit of an upgrade. Who doesn’t like to see their name written on a pretty card?
You can even write some short cute note inside the place card for each of your guest if you like and have the time.
Print as many as you need and use them at any of your parties and events.
Materials you’ll need for this printable
- Printer – (I have this printer that I absolutely love.)
- Ink – (I use this affordable ink service so I never run out.)
- Paper – (I use this paper for most of my planner printables. But for these place cards I would go with a thicker paper like this ultra premium presentation paper. )
- Cute pens to write the names – (I lovelovelove any pens from this brand)
How to download these printables
You can download these printables by clicking the link under the image. These are printable gifts, so please feel free to print out as many as you wish for your personal use
DOWNLOAD: Printable Vintage Place Cards PDF
© SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
Want to remember this? Pin this post – printable vintage place cards – to your favorite Pinterest board.