St. Patrick’s Day I Spy printable – Cute & Free
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Want to keep kids busy, entertained, and engaged this St. Patrick’s Day? Look no further than an I Spy printable! Not only is it an easy-to-use resource, but it’s also so much fun for the kids.
These I Spy printables feature several objects for them to find, including clovers, rainbows, pots of gold, coins, and Saint Patrick’s Day hats.
When kids search through the image, they’ll have newfound knowledge of all things St. Patrick’s Day!
Free for personal use only. You can print out as many copies as you need for personal use or educational purposes.
How do you play St. Patrick’s Day I Spy?
Playing I Spy (St. Patrick’s Day) is super simple:
1. Print out the I Spy picture PDF.
2. Have your children look at the page and see how many matching pictures they can find of each corresponding St. Patrick’s Day-related image.
3. Once they’ve found all the hidden pictures, have them circle or color the correct images with a pen or crayon.
Psst! I Spy is not just a fun St. Patrick’s Day activity for a rainy day; it can also help younger kids hone their counting skills and work on visual discrimination.
How to make your St. Patrick’s Day I Spy Game reusable
Having the activity reusable for years is a good idea for kids! You can print the printable once and laminate it (or place it in a dry-erase pocket). Use dry-erase markers so they can play over and over again.
Free printable I Spy Game templates
You can find two versions of this I Spy activity: the one that doesn’t tell how many of each image can be found and one with the answer key.
St. Patrick’s Day I Spy pages
St. Patrick’s Day I Spy pages (answer sheet)
All designs ©SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal (or classroom) use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
Other free printable St. Patrick’s Day games & templates
Look no further if you’re looking for other St. Patrick’s Day printables. These cute & free printables are perfect for a fun activity for younger kids and puzzle lovers. They’re also a fun idea for a classroom party to get the kids in the Saint Patrick’s Day spirit.
- Word search for St. Patrick’s Day: St. Patrick’s Day Word Search – Cute & Free Printables
- Saint Patrick’s Day maze puzzle: St. Patrick’s Day Maze Printable – Cute & Free Templates
- St. Patrick’s Day crossword puzzle printable: St. Patrick’s Day Crossword Puzzle – Cute & Free Printable
- St. Patrick’s Day word scramble: St. Patrick’s Day Word Scramble – Cute & Free Printable
- St. Patrick’s Day Sudoku: St. Patrick’s Day Sudoku Puzzles – Cute & Free Printables
- “How many words” St. Patrick’s Day: How Many Words Can You Make From St. Patrick’s Day – Worksheet
More I Spy activities/games?
This year I’m making I Spy games for all the different holidays. So be sure to come back for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, 4th of July, Halloween & Christmas.
I hope you and your children/students enjoy these free printable games and worksheets!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Want to remember this or share it? Pin this post to your favorite Pinterest board or share it on Facebook.