This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Want to keep kids entertained and engaged this Valentine’s Day? Look no further than an I Spy printable! Not only is it an easy-to-use resource, but it’s also so much fun for the kids.
These I Spy printables feature several objects to find, including hearts, balloons, teddy bears, gift boxes, roses, and more.
By the time they’re done searching through the image, they’ll have a newfound knowledge of all things Valentine’s Day!
Free for personal use only. You can print out as many copies as you need for personal use or educational purposes.
How do you play Valentine’s Day I Spy?
Playing I Spy (Valentine’s Day) is super simple:
1. Print out the I Spy picture PDF.
2. Have your children look at the page and see how many matching pictures they can find of each corresponding Valentine-related image.
3. Once they’ve found all the hidden pictures, have them circle or color the correct images with a pen or crayon.
Psst! I Spy is not just a fun game; it can also help younger kids hone their counting skills and work on visual discrimination.
How to make your Valentine’s Day I Spy Game reusable
Having the activity reusable for years is a good idea for kids! You can print the printable once and laminate it (or place it in a dry-erase pocket). Use dry-erase markers so they can play over and over again.
Free printable I Spy Game templates
You can find two versions of this I Spy activity: the easy version and the more challenging version. Both come with the answer key.
Valentine’s Day I Spy pages
Valentine’s Day I Spy – Easy version with bigger images
All designs ©SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal (or classroom) use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
Other free printable Valentine’s Day games & templates
- Word search puzzle to find Valentine words: Valentine’s Day Word Search – Cute & Free Printables
- How many words can you make from valentines day: How Many Words Can You Make From Valentines Day – Worksheet
- Valentine’s day word scramble: Valentine’s Day Word Scramble – Cute & Free Printable
- Valentine’s day crossword puzzle printable: Valentine’s Day Crossword Puzzle – Cute & Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day maze puzzle: Valentine’s Day Maze Printable – Cute & Free Templates
- Valentine’s day sudoku: Valentine’s Day Sudoku Puzzles – Cute & Free Printables
I hope you and your children/students enjoy these free printable games and worksheets!
Happy Valentine’s Day!