This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Today’s free printable is a set of Halloween Sudoku puzzles.
If you enjoy problem-solving, these sudoku puzzle templates are perfect for you.
Tip: You can solve these while your kids play the word searches and scrambles.
So print out as many copies of the worksheet as you need for personal use or educational purposes.
Related post: Halloween Countdown – How Many Days Until Halloween?
Free printable Halloween Sudoku games
There are three different difficulty levels: easy sudoku, medium and hard.
Easy Halloween Sudoku square – printable template (little challenge)
Medium: Halloween Sudoku game
Challenging: Free printable sudoku worksheet (extra challenge)
All designs ©SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal (or classroom) use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
What is a Sudoku & how to solve it?
Sudoku is an enjoyable and stimulating logic-based number puzzle game for all ages.
It has simple rules and requires players to fill in the empty cells of a 9 x 9 grid with the numbers from 1 to 9, ensuring that each row, column, and 3×3 subgrid contains all numbers from 1 to 9 without any repetitions.
Other Halloween puzzles – free printables
Looking for other engaging Halloween activities? These cute & free printables are a fun way to celebrate this special day and are perfect for all puzzle lovers – kids and adults. They’re also great to keep kids busy and as classroom activities.
- Fun Halloween word search to find Halloween words: Halloween Word Search – Cute & Free Printables
- Halloween I Spy puzzle sheet: Halloween I Spy printable – Cute & Free
- Halloween crossword puzzle printable: Halloween Crossword Puzzle – Cute & Free Printable
- Halloween word scramble: Halloween Word Scramble – Cute & Free Printable
- Halloween mazes: Halloween Maze Printable – Cute & Free Templates
- How many words can you make from Halloween -worksheet: How Many Words Can You Make From Halloween – Worksheet
I hope you and your children/students enjoy these free printable games and worksheets!