Easter Sudoku Puzzles – Cute & Free Printables
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Today’s free printable is a set of Easter Sudoku puzzles.
Today’s printable is a set of Easter Sudoku puzzles.
If you enjoy problem-solving, these sudoku puzzle templates are perfect for you.
Tip: You can solve these while your kids play the word searches and scrambles.
So print out as many copies of the worksheet as you need for personal use or educational purposes.
Related post: Easter Countdown – How Many Days Until Easter Sunday?
What is a Sudoku & how to solve it?
Sudoku is an enjoyable and stimulating logic-based number puzzle game for all ages.
It has simple rules and requires players to fill in the empty cells of a 9 x 9 grid with the numbers from 1 to 9, ensuring that each row, column, and 3×3 subgrid contains all numbers from 1 to 9 without any repetitions.
Free printable Easter Sudoku games
Easy: Sudoku square – printable template (little challenge)
Medium: Easter Sudoku game
Challenging: Free printable sudoku worksheet (extra challenge)
All designs ©SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal (or classroom) use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
Other Easter puzzles – free printables
Looking for engaging activities for Easter? These cute & free printables are a fun way to celebrate this special day and are perfect for all puzzle lovers – kids and adults. They’re also great as classroom activities.
- Word search puzzle to find Easter words: Easter Word Search – Cute & Free Printables
- Easter mazes (bunny & Easter egg-shaped): Easter Maze Printable – Cute & Free Templates
- Easter I spy sheet: Easter I Spy printable – Cute & Free
- Easter crossword puzzle printable: Easter Crossword Puzzle – Cute & Free Printable
- Easter word scramble – arrange letters to form the correct word: Easter Word Scramble – Cute & Free Printable
- How many words can you make from Easter Sunday -worksheet: How Many Words Can You Make From Easter Sunday – Worksheet
More Printable sudoku Puzzles
This year I’m making sudoku puzzles for all the different holidays. So be sure to come back for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
I hope you and your children/students enjoy these free printable games and worksheets!
You might also like these printable bingo games
- Bingo cards: Cute & Free Printable Bingo Cards – 30 Cards + Calling Sheet
- Alphabet bingo: Alphabet Bingo Printable – Cute & Free ABC Bingo Cards
Want to remember this or share it? Pin this post to your favorite Pinterest board or share it on Facebook.