This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Christmas planning can be difficult and stressful. But it doesn’t have to be! This free printable Christmas planner can help ensure everything is organized and ready for the holidays.
I wanted to keep these printables simple, so this is different from an ultimate Christmas planner. But you can find other cute and free Christmas planner printables that go perfectly with this one.
The countdown planner helps keep track of the days leading up to Christmas. With this planner, you can be sure nothing is overlooked and prepare for a fantastic holiday season and organized Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you enjoy the holidays stress-free with this Christmas planner (free printables).
How to use the mini Christmas planner
Here’s how to get the most out of your printable Christmas planner.
1. Print out the mini Christmas planner/holiday planner
You can choose the Christmas one or the Countdown to Holidays one.
You can find the free printable Christmas planner PDFs at the end of this post. No sign-up is needed.
Download links to both versions can be found at the end of this post.
2. Which tasks to add to your free printable planner for holidays
Here are some things (not in any specific order) you might want to add to your “Countdown” mini planner…
- Set a holiday budget
- Buy holiday cards
- Mail Christmas cards
- Brainstorm gift ideas – Grab this cute gift shopping list (free printable)
- Go through your holiday recipes and create a menu
- Set the budget for holiday gifts – Related post: how to create a gift shopping budget you can easily stick with + free printables
- Buy gifts – or make them yourself
- Wrap gifts
- Buy an advent calendar
- Get the Christmas tree
- Decorate the Christmas tree
- Send gifts (that need to be shipped)
- Deliver gifts (that you’ll give to the ones you won’t be spending the holidays with)
- Brainstorm some fun games and other activities for the family
- Holiday cleaning/decluttering/tidying up
- Baking (and buying needed groceries)
- Plan the menu for your Christmas/Holiday dinner
- Write down a grocery list – grab this helpful (and free!) grocery list template
- Buy groceries for the holiday meals that you can buy beforehand
- Buy groceries that you’ll need to buy a few days before
- Prep as much food as you can for your big Holiday dinner
- Add other tasks and family traditions, like a holiday bucket list
- Make travel plans (if needed)
- Pack your bags if your traveling
So write down everything you need to do, plan the “countdown-style,” and then follow your to-do list each week.
3. How to make plans with this Christmas planner
The way to plan is to to think about what you need to do before the holidays:
- What you need to do on Christmas day (or on the day the Holiday you celebrate)
- What you need to do on Christmas eve
- What needs to be done 2-3 days before
- What needs to be done one week before
- What needs to be done 2, 3, and 4 weeks before
And then, write everything down and follow the plan.
This way, you’ll have a “due date” for everything you need to do and don’t have to stress about something you can do another day/week.
Download your free printable Christmas planner
Here’s a link to the free printable Christmas planner. No sign-up required. Enjoy! And grab other cute Christmas planning printables from the links below.
Psst! If you don’t celebrate Christmas there’s also another version: Countdown to Holidays. You can find it below.
Download Mini Christmas Planner
DOWNLOAD: Mini Free Printable Christmas Planner
Download Countdown to Holidays Planner
I hope this countdown planner helps you have a worry-free and organized holiday season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Other Christmas printables and holiday planner pages
If you wish to create your own Christmas planner notebook/binder, you might also like these printable planner sheets.
Gift lists – gift shopping list
Print out one gift list, or use one for each family member.
Grab from the post: Cute Printable Gift Shopping Tracker
Christmas countdown calendar
Countdown to Christmas with this cute printable.
Grab from the post: Fanciful Christmas Countdown
Psst! You might also like these Christmas Printables
Free Printable Holiday bucket list – Make this holiday season the best one yet with these Christmas Bucket List ideas
Psst! Christmas card list – in the making – coming soon!