Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to make this summer your best yet? Get some ideas from this ultimate summer bucket list and feel good, take extra good care of yourself and enjoy!
“Boo, summer go away!”, said no-one ever. Hahaha! I love summer, and I can’t be 100% sure, but because you’re reading this article I’m guessing that you might be a big fan of summer also. So I wanted to make you a fun printable gift: a summer bucket list. And I listed over 40 feel-good ideas to go with it.
So if you can’t wait to make this the best summer yet, then here are some ideas you can add to your summer bucket list.
This printable/article is part of the summer series. The other summer printables are:
- PART 1: Cute summer calendar for June, July & August
- PART 2: Summer plans and goals
- PART 3: The ultimate summer bucket list (this article)
What is a bucket list?
A bucket list is a list of things a person wants to achieve or experience before a certain age or in their lifetime.
The summer bucket list is a kind of a light version of that. It’s a list of things you want to experience during this summer.
There are two summer bucket list printables: one prewritten summer bucket list and one blank bucket list template.
After you’ve experienced one of the things in your bucket list you can check it off your list.
Note! A bucket list is supposed to be a fun thing to do. So if you feel like you want to take it easy and just relax and enjoy this summer, then don’t try to do everything.
The summer bucket list
Here are the 49 feel-good ideas for your summer bucket list:
1. Pamper yourself with a pretty & bright pedicure. Choose a color, you wouldn’t normally choose.
2. Feed ducks. But be sure, that feeding them is allowed. And if it’s not, then just take a moment to look at them swim. It’s so meditative.
3. Try kayaking or paddle boarding.
4. Build a sand castle. And don’t forget the moat. That’s the most important part. How else would you know that it’s a castle and not just a pile of sand?
5. Go to a drive-in theater. Or watch a movie outdoors on a picnic blanket.
6. Swim in the ocean.
7. Try a new food truck you haven’t tried before.
8. Leave your phone at home when you go out for a few hours.
9. Make the perfect summer playlist.
10. Visit your own city/town like a tourist.
11. Squeeze some real lemonade.
12. Choose an ice cream flavor you haven’t tried before.
13. Take a long comfy afternoon nap without feeling bad about it. These things will upgrade your sleep asap.
14. Enjoy a basil, tomato & mozzarella sandwich or salad.
15. Buy yourself something you’ve been wanting for some time, and give it to yourself as a Saturday gift.
16. Create a self-care jar.
17. Watch a movie-thrilogy or binge-watch a netflix show on a rainy day.
18. Try to find the perfect rock and draw a happy face on it with chalk and leave it for someone to find it.
19. Write an inspiring message on the sand. And then leave it there for someone to see it.
20. Enjoy a cold watermelon.
21. Toss a frisbee at the park.
22. Take yourself on a nice date to whatever place you’ve been wanting to go. And take a notebook with you and write some of your thoughts down.
23. Visit the farmers’ market.
24. Mix your own cocktails (or mocktails). Enjoy from a fancy glass.
25. Meditate outdoors.
26. Upgrade your plane experience with some of these affordable products.
27. Drink freshly squeezed orange juice.
28. Play Skip-Bo outside. And watch out for the wind!
29. Enjoy a pizza outdoors straight from the box. Remember to take a cooler with you and some cold sodas!
30. Go on a day-trip to somewhere new you normally wouldn’t go.
31. Try to win a prize at the carnival games.
32. Buy a swimming float. And use it. And let your worries just float away….
33. Leave some feel-good notes around the house for others to find them. And if you forget where you put them, then you might surprise yourself also when you find one.
34. Read one of the personal development classics.
35. Eat freshly picked strawberries. Best if you can pick them up yourself.
36. Go minigolfing.
37.Choose a planner you want to use in the fall.
38. Enjoy some champagne on a picnic with friends from a real champagne glass. Tip! I’ve bought a 6-pack of champagne glasses from IKEA so that I can always drink my sparkling from a real glass when outside. And if the glass breaks or I loose it, I don’t mind.
39. Mix up some unicorn popcorn. They say kids love it, but aren’t we all a bit kids at heart.
40. Enjoy Italian ice or a sorbet. Watch out for the brain freeze!
41. Review your summer and set some goals for the fall.
So these are some ideas you can have on your summer bucket list.
I would love to know what’s going to be on yours? And share in the comments if you have some great feel-good bucket list ideas that are not on this list!
And this is how the summer bucket lists look like…
How to use the summer bucket list printables
So there are two versions to choose from. One that has all the summer bucket list ideas on it and another one that you can fill in and use as a planner insert or you can have it on your fridge door.
The bucket lists come in 3 different sizes: US letter, half letter and A4 (A5).
This is the summer bucket list with all the ideas on it:
And this is the blank summer bucket list:
And this is how the half letter sizes look like:
Materials you’ll need for the printable
- Printer (I have this one that I absolutely love)
- Ink (I use this super affordable service, so I never run out)
- Paper (I use this one – it’s so bright and thick with a great price tag)
- Cute pens (I lovelovelove this brand)
- Optional: a binder (these are great) or a discbound notebook (like this one)
- Printable summer bucket list (can be found free in the SaturdayGift printables library)
The printable summer bucket list looks like this:
The printables (of course) come without the big bow logo 🙂
© SaturdayGift Ltd. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
How to download the printable summer bucket list
You can download the printable summer bucket list template free from the SaturdayGift Printables Library. You’ll need a password.
Psst! I keep all my pretty & practical printables there!
If you don’t have the password, simply fill out the form below for access.
If you already have the password you can access the library here.