Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to simplify your holidays with checklists and find joyful and pretty printable gift tags, games, food tags and so much more? Super! Here are 25 free feel good Christmas printables that’ll bring joy and clarity to your Holiday planning! Enjoy!
Welcome to 25 Merry Days – 25 Merry Days of free feel-good Christmas printables.
This was a virtual Advent Calendar during December 2018 and every day (Starting December 1) you were able to unlock a new pretty holiday feel-good printable.
Normally I gift new printables each Saturday – hence the blog name Saturday gift 🙂 but during December 2018 I wanted to gift one printable a day.
Now I’ve turned this post into a “master list” a Holiday & Christmas printables. There are also awesome gift lists, checklists, grocery shopping lists and other planner inserts you might like!
I hope you like them!
These free feel-good Christmas printables include:
I can’t tell you how excited I was to make these free feel-good Christmas printables for you. There’s so many goodies there, like
- Gift tags
- Holiday checklists
- Name tags / Place cards
- Food tags
- Coloring printables
- Secret Santa Compliments (This is my absolute favorite!)
- and much more!
My recommended products for these printables
- Printer – (I have this HP printer that I absolutely love.)
- Ink – (I use this affordable HP Instant Ink service so I never run out.)
- Paper – (I use this paper for most of my printables. It’s so bright and thick with a great price tag.)
- Cute pens to write – (I lovelovelove any pens from this brand)
- Scissors – (I only use Fiskars scissors. This Fiskars scissors set is so cute!)
- Paper trimmer – I have this bigger trimmer from Fiskars, but this smaller one is also great.
- Optional: If you want to make a Christmas binder, thenthese binders are great.
25 Merry Days of Free Feel-Good Christmas Printables:
Here are all of the Holiday printables that’ll will help you simplify and/or bring joy to your holiday celebration!
The printables are devided in 5 different categories
- Holiday activities
- Holiday party
- Gift lists
- Gift giving (tags, cards, wrapping paper)
- Planner pages
Holiday activities – Fun & pretty things and games.
Holiday party, food labels, menus etc.
Gift tags, last-minute wrapping paper and stickers
Planner inserts, weekly lists, goals etc.
How does the calendar work?
- Bookmark this page or sign up for the SaturdayGift newsletter (link below the calendar).
- Click the ball ornament of the day (starting on the 1st of December) and unlock the post with your free feel-good Christmas printables
And this is how the calendar looked like last year!
Here are all the printables I gifted on 2018 advent calendar. You can click on the image and it’ll take you to the post.
Or you can get to the printable from the links underneath.
Sign up and feel good every week!
Join the SaturdayGift tribe to be the first one to know about the new feel-good printables and other goodies.
PSST! And you’ll also get instant access to all the other pretty & practical worksheets, planner inserts and checklists in the SaturdayGift Printables Library!